[aspell-devel] Can I download the alpha source?

From: Gary Setter
Subject: [aspell-devel] Can I download the alpha source?
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 09:16:17 -0600

Hi Kevin,
Chances are good that my patched version of Aspell is out of sync
with you. Is there any chance of downloading a gz file with the
current state. I'd like to see how much would need to change to
get VC6 and BC5.5 compatability.

On a releated note, I posted a mail on building Aspell with
cygwin. The subject was "configure hangs under cygwin", the date
was 28 Dec 2004. I received no replies. Is there any chance of
someone taking a look? Could a fix be as simple as not sorting
the list of symbol?

Thanks,
Gary