[aspell-devel] NLS/gettext on Solaris

From: Chris Ross
Subject: [aspell-devel] NLS/gettext on Solaris
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:36:00 -0500

  Hi there.  There is an NLS library on Solaris 10, but there is no
gettext support as far as I can tell.  My principal comment/complaint
is that aspell ships with a ABOUT-NLS file that decribes how much
of this stuff works.  However, it's wrong.  As of aspell-0.60.2, there
is no intl/ directory in the aspell sources, and the --with-included-gettext
option to configure is not processed at all.

  Please correct this file, or remove it, and I'd appreciate advice as
to what I should next do to get NLS support on my platform.

  Thank you.

                                            - Chris