[aspell-devel] Win32Port of Aspell 0.60.1

From: Gary Setter
Subject: [aspell-devel] Win32Port of Aspell 0.60.1
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 18:25:59 -0600

Sirs,

I merged the Aspell 0.60.1 with my Win32Port and uploaded it to
my web site.

The file http://home.att.net/~setterg/Aspell601.ZIP Copyright (C)
2004 by Gary Setter, in this document called the SOFTWARE
PRODUCT, is a derivative work from GNU Aspell 0.60.1 Copyright
(C)
2001-2004 by Kevin Atkinson.  Aspell, being under the GNU LGPL
license version 2.0 or 2.1, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is also under
the GNU LGPL license version 2.0 or 2.1.
You may receive a copy of the LGPL license at
http://www.gnu.org/.

To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Gary Setter
expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The
SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any related documentation are provided "as
is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied,
including, without limitation, the implied warranties of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire
risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
remains with you.

Gary Setter