[aspell-devel] Conference on Family Issues - Call for Participation

From: TSCF Call for Participation
Subject: [aspell-devel] Conference on Family Issues - Call for Participation
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:29:16 +0100

Dear Colleagues and Readers,

The Social Capital Foudation sets up its first local conference in Spring 2004
on the subject: "THE FUTURE OF FAMILY: DECOMPOSITION OR RECOMPOSITION?".

All information can be found on our website.
http://www.socialcapital-foundation.org/conferences/Contact%20registration3.htm

Programmes and registration forms can be downloaded from:
http://www.socialcapital-foundation.org/conferences/Contact%20registration3.htm

We are awaiting paper proposals for the conference. At this stage, we expect a
1 page-abstract of your projected presentation.

We are available for any additional information and hope to welcome you soon to
the conference.

Best wishes,

The Social Capital Foundation

To be removed from this list: send an email to address@hidden and write "please