Re: [aspell-devel] aspell & squirrelmail

From: Christoph Hintermüller
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] aspell & squirrelmail
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 23:10:29 +0100

Hi
Am Sonntag, 19. Januar 2003 22:53 schrieben Sie:

> FROM THE README FILE:
> * SpellChecker:
> ISPELL or ASPELL. It all depends on them. Read configuration parameters
> in sqspell_config.php. Starting with version v0.3 supports multiple
> international dictionaries.

Seems it still uses the old versions of Aspell <0.50 so have a look at the
page containing informations uppon the old Aspell/Pspell
 http://aspell.net/old.html.

There are still rpm's and other binaries available. I do not know if there
allready exist binary packages for Aspell >= 0.50.
I unpacked and compiled it myselve .
cu
Christoph
--