Re: [pspell-devel] C interface & retrieve-list

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [pspell-devel] C interface & retrieve-list
Date: Sun Sep 30 09:21:02 2001

On Fri, 28 Sep 2001, Melvin Hadasht wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was trying to get path information from a config. I have to use
> pspell_config_retrieve_list. But I cannot find any C function to use
> these PspellMutableContainer. Do anyone have an idea ? Thanks.

I don't think I created any, sorry.  A totally rewritten version of Pspell
is due out in a couple of months so it is unlikely I will be putting any
more effort into the currently released version.

> I don't know if it is a bug, but it seems that if you clone a config,
> then if you remove with 'pspell_config_replace(config,
> "rem-word-list-path", <default-pwli-path>) and the you add it, when I
> create the manager, it crashes. I can supply more infos, but I thought
> may be I am doing wrong things.

It might be.  Please post a bug report with a code sample that does it and
I will check it out.  If the rewritten Pspell still does it I will correct
it.

> Thanks for pspell. Is there any plan to have asynchronous spell checking

Could you please be more specific.

Kevin,
Pspell Author.