arx-users

Re: [Arx-users] ArXjp document

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: Re: [Arx-users] ArXjp document
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 00:43:37 -0400

On Fri, 2006-08-18 at 10:21 -0700, Walter Landry wrote:
> ODA Terutaka <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I have translated ArX2.2.x document to Japanese(partial).
> > http://www.cocoa.mydns.jp/~k-1/ArXjp/node3.html
>
> Excellent!  Eventually, we should include it in the release.  In the
> meantime, Kevin, can you link to it from the main page?

I tried, but am unable to at the moment. From my longstanding savannah
arx website directory, 'cvs update' said the server rejected my public
key. I logged into savannah, and confirmed my public key was there.

There was a savannah news item from a while ago about a cvs server
change, which may have caused this, since my CVS directory still points
to the old server.

I was going to try checking out a fresh copy of that module, but
couldn't find the cvs repo information anywhere in the project pages
(the howto's that appear on the CVS tab of most sourceforge clones).

I have no idea how to regain CVS access.

Kevin