arx-users

Re: [Arx-users] Arx 2.2.4 mv/rm bombs on commit

From: Michael Hubbard
Subject: Re: [Arx-users] Arx 2.2.4 mv/rm bombs on commit
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 19:49:35 -0500

> Can you reproduce the problem starting from scratch?  Does this script
> work?

Figured it out now.  Let me see if I can word this properly.

It occurs when the directory containing a registered file, or any of it's
parent directories, have not been registered as part of the project tree.
Completely my fault, I should have dabbled a little more. Now the error
message couldn't be any clearer to me.

Thanks for the response.

Regards,
Michael