arx-users

[Arx-users] Arx 2.2.4 mv/rm bombs on commit

From: Michael Hubbard
Subject: [Arx-users] Arx 2.2.4 mv/rm bombs on commit
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 14:47:23 -0500

I've been trying out Arx for the past couple of weeks and keep comming across
this problem when I remove or move files around. I am using version 2.2.4.

When I remove or move a file using the arx mv or rm commands I get the
following error when I check a diff or try to commit:

ERROR: INTERNAL ERROR: I can not find the parent of this file in the manifest:
        <filename>

I also belive this happened when I attempted to just remove an id for a file
with 'arx rm --id' at the time is wasn't a big deal so I removed the
operation from the ++changes file and my tree was usable again.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Michael