arx-users

[Arx-users] ArX-2.2.3

From: Walter Landry
Subject: [Arx-users] ArX-2.2.3
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 23:38:50 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,

After far, far too long, I have made another release of ArX.  The
releases are now being served directly from savannah, so you can get
the tarball at

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/arx/ArX-2.2.3.tar.gz

and a deb at

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/arx/arx_2.2.3-1_i386.deb

The big news is that "annotate" is in and revision libraries are out.
I have appended the release notes below.

Cheers,
Walter

ArX-2.2.3 2005-July-21

"annotate" has been implemented and "log" has been enhanced.

The patch queue has been updated and tests modified to work with ArX.

"fork", "replay", and "merge" no longer supports out-of-place forks.

"arx help" now works.

The autoconf scripts for Python configuration have been revamped to
use a standard autoconf macro.  See INSTALL.GENERIC for details.

Revision libraries and "library" have been removed.

Some limitations in "merge", "diff" and "replay" have been removed.