arx-users

[Arx-users] How to import a patch file?

From: Peter Busser
Subject: [Arx-users] How to import a patch file?
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:06:58 +0200

Hi!

I want to put the Linux kernel source tree in ArX. Doing that is no problem.
But then I want to download a number of patches from the Internet, and apply
them to the project. But after I commit, ArX seems to have left out the new
files added by the patches.

Is it possible to feed patches directly to ArX and to let ArX handle
everything? I tried doing that useing arx dopatch, but I can't seem to make it
do what I want. It seems to require a diff directory, but I have no idea how to
convert a normal diff file into a directory. Can anyone explain how to do this?

It seems to me that this is a general use case.

Groetjes,
Peter.