arx-users

Re: [Arx-users] BitKeeper 'gratis' version discontinued

From: Mike Feeney
Subject: Re: [Arx-users] BitKeeper 'gratis' version discontinued
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 16:57:45 -0400 (EDT)

Why don't you post about ArX on lkml, news sites, slashdot etc? Mentioning
"oh, hey, there's a great opportunity out there, you think we should take
it?" here on this quiet mailing list is not going to help any.

I strongly doubt Linux will move to ArX at this point. The users are few
enough that it hasn't really been tested. However, this is a great
opportunity to get the word out to people: go find articles on news sites
and post comments about ArX and why it's good.

I'd be doing so myself if I actually had used ArX (no luck compiling, yet).

-graue