arx-users

Re: [Arx-users] GUI front-end for ArX

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: Re: [Arx-users] GUI front-end for ArX
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:18:58 -0500

Amine Chadly wrote:
> I will try to look at the silc documentation tomorrow...but I am
> wondering which is important:
> Getting out that gnome-vfs dependency, or having the gui ?

I think a command-line tool on MS Windows would be more valuable than a
GUI tool on any platform. Although I don't use Windows myself, a good
Windows command-line version might help me convince my employer to try
ArX. I suspect others may be in a similar situation.

One of the things that should set ArX apart from GNU Arch is the ability
to run smoothly on native MS Windows.

Of course, the most important thing is that you enjoy whatever task you
take on!

Kevin