arx-users

Re: [Arx-users] Fwd: Errors in the mirror command ? (Segmentation errors

From: Marc Recht
Subject: Re: [Arx-users] Fwd: Errors in the mirror command ? (Segmentation errors too)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 22:30:41 +0100

The solution is to not immediately recurse, but to first read all of
the entries and put subdirectories into a list.  Once that is done,

I see.

then recurse.  I have implemented it in boost.1.32,5, and both "get"
and "merge" work on OS X with fink.

It's working fine with pkgsrc, too. ;-)

I have problems with registering a sftp mirror archive, but I might do something wrong...

melody:~ marc$ arx make-archive --report --mirror address@hidden sftp://address@hidden/Users/marc/arx-fork
Problems with a Gnome-VFS call
Make Directory
sftp://address@hidden/Users/marc/arx-fork

(It's working fine for mirrors with file:// uri.)

Cheers,
Marc