arx-users

Re: [Arx-users] Compile error in tarball of Arx-2.1.1

From: ArxUsers . vsp
Subject: Re: [Arx-users] Compile error in tarball of Arx-2.1.1
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 21:26:54 -0500

I didn't go down the path of retrieving rpms for gnome-vfs or
installing it some other way since I thought that the gnome-vfs bundle
from the download page was the one supposed to be used with the
Arx-2.1.1 release.

I guess I will then go ahead and download/install the latest versions
of all software included in the bundle (I only did a local install of
the bundle anyway).

Thanks,
Vikram