arx-users

[Arx-users] Cygwin works (sort of)

From: Walter Landry
Subject: [Arx-users] Cygwin works (sort of)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:16:38 -0500 (EST)

Greetings,

I have gotten ArX mostly working under Cygwin.  I can run all of my
internal tests, and it all works fine except for places in the tests
where I try to create files that the filesystem won't allow.  The only
real change that I had to do is make the temp paths shorter.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to do anything with webdav
archives.  I can not seem to get gnome-vfs installed correctly.  It is
a simple check box in the Cywgin setup tool, but it hangs on the
postinstall.  I can cancel the postinstall, and gnome-vfs will work
fine with local and ftp uri's.  But it won't work with webdav uri's.

Cheers,
Walter