arx-users

Re: [Arx-users] My first patch (fix for --version and gpg)

From: Walter Landry
Subject: Re: [Arx-users] My first patch (fix for --version and gpg)
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 23:57:16 -0500 (EST)

Kevin Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> I noticed a typo in the --version handling that caused it to always
> claim that gpg was not available. I haven't yet set up a public archive,
> so I'm not sure of the best way to get you the patch. I used mkpatch,
> and have pasted the results below. Please let me know the best way to
> send changes to you until I get a public archive established.

If you don't have a publicly accessible archive, then follow the
directions in Section 5.9.3.  That would mean either running diff and
sending me the patch it generates, or running get-patch and sending me
that.  In either case, you would have to tar up the directory for
transport.

> My first patch! Woo-hoo!

Applied (arx.2.1,129).  Thanks.

Walter