arx-users

[Arx-users] ArX-2.1.1

From: Walter Landry
Subject: [Arx-users] ArX-2.1.1
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 21:14:30 -0500 (EST)

Greetings,

I have made another unstable release of of ArX.  You can find it in
the usual place

  http://superbeast.ucsd.edu/~landry/ArX/ArX-2.1.1.tar.gz

This release features more efficient operation over high latency
networks.  In addition, the spurious WebDAV warnings are now
suppressed, and a number of smaller bugs are fixed.

I have appended the full release notes below.

Enjoy,
Walter

ArX-2.1.1 2004-Nov-21

This is an unstable release.

This release cleans up several problems associated with remote
archives.  Latency problems when getting revisions are much
improved, and the spurious warnings when accessing an archive over
WebDAV are now suppressed.  The warnings are still available with the
--verbose option.

Adding revisions with "archive-cache -a" was broken in the previous
release and now works again.

Some corner case problems with no-edit trees are fixed.

ArX now uses the standard gnome url escaping, rather than its own.

An error message for register-archive is improved.

The --cache argument was removed from tag since it did not do anything anyway.