arx-users

Re: [Arx-users] Error trying to pull ArX 2.0

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: Re: [Arx-users] Error trying to pull ArX 2.0
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 10:24:09 -0400

Walter Landry wrote:
Kevin Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
I guess it's only if you abort the process early that you end up with junk in the current directory. That does seem like a bug to me.

That is also by design.  If a get is only partially successful, you
won't accidently think that it completed.

Hmm. I still don't appreciate the current directory getting cluttered with ,, files. Would it be possible to create the destination directory first (perhaps with a mangled name, like "project-incomplete"), and create all the temp files inside it?

Not a huge deal, but it didn't make a good first impression.

Kevin