arx-users

[Arx-users] ArX-1.0.20

From: Walter Landry
Subject: [Arx-users] ArX-1.0.20
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:31:13 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings,

I have another release of ArX.  You can find it in the usual place:

  http://superbeast.ucsd.edu/~landry/ArX/ArX-1.0.20.tar.gz

I have attached the release notes below.  The previous release had a
minor archive corruption problem, so I'm rolling out this release.
Note that this marks the total conversion of the code to C++.

Enjoy,
Walter

ArX-1.0.20 2004-Apr-22

This is a brown-paper-bag release that fixes a bug in "tag" in the
previous release.  It caused the associated new patch log to not show
up.

Also, the python bindings were broken, and the html documentation was
out of date.  These bugs have now been fixed.

In addition, there are a number of unrelated improvements.

"whats-missing" has been renamed to "missing".

"update-distributions" has been renamed to "make-dist"

The various *-config commands have been collapsed into the single
command "config".

"reconcile" has been removed.  The intelligence in "merge" makes it obsolete.

"cat-library-file" and "library-find" have been replaced by file-orig.

"touched-files-prereqs" has been removed.

"patch-set-web" has been removed.

Finally, this release marks the complete rewrite of the program into
C++.