architect-discuss

[Architect-discuss] Additions to System Architect

From: David Horton
Subject: [Architect-discuss] Additions to System Architect
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:32:08 -0500

Here are some things that have been added recently:

There is new documentation for package recipes and how to write them:
http://www.nongnu.org/architect/docs/recipe-author.html

Some system scripts have been written and uploaded into CVS. This includes things like a MAKEDEV script to create device nodes and a number of startup scripts adapted from the pocket linux guide.

Broeisi has sent in recipes for tar and grep that I will be uploading into CVS soon.

With all of this it should be possible to create a small system. I have had good luck so far using this stuff on a Zip disk.

Dave