apps-gnustep

Frotz (Z Machine emulator)

From: HappyMacXL
Subject: Frotz (Z Machine emulator)
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 12:19:49 -0700 (MST)

I installed GNUstep on top of Raspbian Lite (CLI), I then installed Frotz
which is the emulator for Infocoms Z Machine.  Within the GUI itself if you
open a terminal and type 'frotz zork.z3' then it simply returns "command
cannot be found".

Oddly if I just install Raspbian Lite on its own and then Frotz it will
work, but install GNUstep on top and then run the same command from terminal
again (within the GUI) and again you get the "command cannot be found".

Can anyone offer pointers on where i'm going wrong please?  I am slowly
looking to build a 'retro' emulator system within GNUstep.

Thanks