apps-gnustep

[ANN] Sudoku.app BETA release.

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: [ANN] Sudoku.app BETA release.
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 02:53:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hi folks,

like many people on this list I am always on the lookout for doable
projects (one programmer during his/her spare time) that would draw
potential users to GNUstep and maybe get them to program with GNUstep
themselves.

For this reason I thought a Sudoku game would be appropriate, as it seems
to be quite popular.

Announcing Sudoku.app (BETA release). Download it here:
    http://www.gnustep.it/marko/Sudoku/

This release implements basic functionality. Bug reports are welcome.

Best regards,

Marko Riedel

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, address@hidden |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html           |