apps-gnustep

GWorkspace questions

From: Thomas Roberts
Subject: GWorkspace questions
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 21:05:17 -0800 (PST)

I am new to FreeBSD and GNUstep so I am a little
confused as to how to install GWorkspace.  GWorkspace
and SystemPreferences are in my ports collection, but
I was not able to find the PDFKit framework.  Is it in
the ports collection under a different name or do I
need to pkg_add it?  Can I use the ports collection to
install GWorkspace and SystemPreferences or should I
download the sources and compile them?  What directory
do I download them to if I can't use the ports
collection?  I am using portmanager to install
packages, if that makes a difference.  The
documentation says beefore I compile GWorkspace I need
PDFKit and SystemPreferences but it doesn't say if
they need to be installed in a particular order.

Need Mail bonding?