apps-gnustep

OpenStep Application using GDO

From: ramana rao
Subject: OpenStep Application using GDO
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 12:24:51 +0530

Hi All,

Here we have a Client process which runs in OpenStep on NT, also uses GUI.
Since we can't port this to GNUstep, as GNUstep doesnot have GUI for NT.

We planning for option of Building the client procees in Openstep itself but it should use GNUstep's Distributed Objects. As the client has to communicate with a server process which is in GNUstep.

That is can we build a OpenStep Application which uses GNUstep's DO. That is it should not use OpenStep's DO. Is it possible, if yes how?

pleas send us any suggestions if you have any idea on this

thanks

N Ramana Rao
Systems Analyst
Orillion India Software Pvt. Ltd