ant-phone-devel

[Ant-phone-devel] ant-phone fails to dial from command-line: No such fil

From: Martin Klar
Subject: [Ant-phone-devel] ant-phone fails to dial from command-line: No such file or directory
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 11:08:29 +0100

 Hello,

 we try using ant-phone 0.1.12 on linux (suse 10.1).
 first trials with GUI  work perfectly. But we need the command line
interface in order to use an external addresbook.
 It was compiled from source  with  default configuration.

# ant-phone -c  33333  -m  0
 client: local connect(): No such file or directory
  Calling  33333
 An error occured while calling a running ant-phone.

  Why does debug-level (1,2)  give no further output?

#  ant-phone -c 33333 -d 2
client: local connect(): No such file or directory
Calling 33333..
An error occured while calling a running ant-phone.

 Any help appreciated,

 Martin