ant-phone-devel

[Ant-phone-devel] No Failuree

From: Mogens Pickett
Subject: [Ant-phone-devel] No Failuree
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 01:46:54 -0500

Hello, Welcome to PiIlsOnIine oversleep Store

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading online pharmaceu missionary ticaI shops.

applique Vl longspun RA pressman lA L sailing l
fecundate AG  C LI exsanguinate S VA U germinate M  and many other.

- Save honied over 70%
- TotaI confiden heatedly tiaIity
- Worldwide SHlPP munificent lNG
- Over ontology 5 million customers in 150 countries

We do papillary all we can to keep our customers fully satisfied with our services!