ant-phone-devel

[Ant-phone-devel] Cheap software packages eyes

From: Esperanza
Subject: [Ant-phone-devel] Cheap software packages eyes
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:42:50 -0500

You don't know me from Adam. :)

New softwre every week -card new low price every day for our best products.
What are you waiting for ??available.

To offer a man unsolicited advice is to presume that he doesn't know what to do
or that he can't do it on his own.

Tons of tons softwre packages, for very very little price all it cannt be
untill you found it - it;s here.
And that's want not all!

        http://www.geocities.com/frederic_yoder_56/
Doubt can only be removed by action.

Don't waste your chance to link buy good sftware packs today hurry !

If I could remember your name, I'd ask you where I left my keys.An aim in life
is the only fortune worth finding.