ant-phone-devel

Re: AW: [Ant-phone-devel] Problem Ant-Phone does not react on busylines

From: Roland Stigge
Subject: Re: AW: [Ant-phone-devel] Problem Ant-Phone does not react on busylines at internal calls
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 18:59:27 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 18:25, Dirk Wahrheit wrote:
> We did a D-Channel Trace on the HiCom and found out that the HiCom sents
>
> the ant-phone, that a signal is on one of the B-Channels with the
> "busy-beep".
>
> This fits to the ISDN-Specs but seems NOT to be handled by ant-phone.

Unfortunately, ISDN4Linux doesn't provide this information via its
/dev/ttyI* interface.

> CAN ANYONE HELP? IS THERE A SOLUTION?
> CC as Email please. Thanks.

The question is, does CAPI (in Linux) provide this information? Then, a
port of ant-phone to CAPI could solve the problem. Else, when Linux
can't see the fact of this "alternative BUSY" at all, I don't see a
solution.

bye,
  Roland