ant-phone-devel

Re: [Ant-phone-devel] ARTS sound system...

From: Jerry Westrick
Subject: Re: [Ant-phone-devel] ARTS sound system...
Date: 19 Nov 2003 22:23:35 +0100

Hello Roland...

Could it be that you live in Europe?  I would guess so by the timeing of
the emails....

Well, I'd love to help you but.....
(Bet you've heard that one before!)

At the moment I'm working on 3 jobs, and have absolutetly no time to
program for another!

Maybe in a couple of months, I'd be able to help out.

About the emails, well if some one records a message on my answering
machine it shuold send it as an email to me.  then I don't need to Call
home type a special code listen save etc etc etc...

It's alot more convinient that way!

Jerry