anarchdb-support

Re: [Anarchdb-support] ADV bug

From: Francois Gombault
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-support] ADV bug
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 12:47:53 +0000

Fixed. Thanks.

--
Francois

Chris Cavett a écrit :
When you export to HTML or text, and your crypt has basic and advanced
versions of the same vampires, they get combined into one version.
I created a crypt with Marcus, Marcus ADV, Lucita, and Lucita ADV. When I
exported to html or text, saw Lucita, Lasombra, x2, and Marcus, Ventrue, x2.
So Marcus and Marcus ADV being from different clans did not even keep this
from happening.
When it combines, it seems to either say they are all advanced or all not
advanced, based on which one you selected first, advanced or not advanced.
Other than this, it seems like a great program. Thank you very much for all
your hard work. I'm looking forward to the Happy Families functionality and
the other future enhancements. Chris