anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Alive

From: Meshee
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Alive
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 11:37:34 +0100

Welcome back Luiz, you should probably repost this to the address@hidden

2007/11/8, Luiz Mello < address@hidden>:
Hi, there--

First of all, sorry for taking a while to answer. It's been a busy 10-15 days at
work and I have been out most of the time.

I have subscribed the new ARDB Google Groups (under my RGTCJ nickname "Clément"
and my lcmello.listas[arroba]terra.com.br e-mail acount - for some reason, I
have never been allowed to use my GMail address for my Google account).

I'll try to bring myself up to date ASAP on discussions already posted and move
on from there.

See you on Google Groups.

Regards,

Luiz Mello