anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Off to build my own decl builder

From: Graham Smith
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Off to build my own decl builder
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 18:38:14 +0100

On 9/10/06, Dams <address@hidden> wrote:
Sounds like a bit of FUD. GPL license doesn't hand over copyright to
anybody but to the original author. Code you write and put under GPL
license still belongs to you. You should read, the license. Really.

That is true but using the MIT license makes my real life work easier.
I do not want to get into a license discussion here.  I'm just not
happy with putting my code under the GPL.  I prefer the here is code
do what you want approach of the MIT/BSD license.

Graham.