ampu-dev

Re: [Ampu-dev] Work in Progress

From: Lee Braiden
Subject: Re: [Ampu-dev] Work in Progress
Date: 15 Mar 2002 13:45:14 +0000

On Fri, 2002-03-15 at 11:57, address@hidden wrote:

> One trick I learned is to wait on drawing the diagrams for a couple steps.
> I always got tempted to make informal flow charts.

I think I need the diagrams to a point -- I like to look at them all at
once, and make sure various cases use the same approach.  I guess thats
a focus thing, but it seems to make sense to do it now.  Regardless,
though, I'll certainly bear that in mind when thinking about priorities
and such =)

> On a different note, I won't be able to make the next two IRC sessions.  I
> am joining a bunch of friends and helping the State of Oklahoma open their
> space port.
[snip]
> The rocket/balloon stuff is fun, though, and should make up for the long
> drive there and back.

Wow.  Sounds like a *lot* of fun.  Take some pics for us =)

Is this just another launch site for normal NASA operations, or is it
meant for the Pathfinder spaceplane, perhaps?  We don't have many
Spaceports in this part of the world, so I'm not sure exactly what goes
on at one, apart from the big headlines.

--
Lee Braiden,
AMPU Team

"coding a better government"