ampu-dev

Re: [Ampu-dev] Re: Regular IRC

From: alfred . differ
Subject: Re: [Ampu-dev] Re: Regular IRC
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:46:07 -0500

Sounds good.  I'll set my alarm to wake me from my nap.  8)

I hang around in a chat associated with the jEdit project occasionally.
They have some developers in New Zealand, Australia, Germany, and both US
coasts.  We have it easy by comparison when it comes to scheduling.

-al

Lee Braiden <address@hidden>@mail.freesoftware.fsf.org on 03/11/2002
08:19:58 PM

Please respond to address@hidden