ampu-dev

Re: [Ampu-dev] a volunteer

From: mike ssssss
Subject: Re: [Ampu-dev] a volunteer
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 16:33:29 -0800 (PST)

--- Lee Braiden <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Steve,

Hmmm, I'm Mike actually.  "Speek" online.  Steve's
that other fellow ;-)

> Hopefully, after our IRC talks, that's all cleared
> up, but feel free to
> ask about anything you're unsure of.

Things are much clearer, thanks.  I'll probably keep
questioning things, though.  It's in my nature.

> OK, well, UML is pretty much /the/ standard
> available for documenting
> software, so that's what we're using.    But, having
> said that, none of
> us really know it well, except for adiffer, who
> seems to use the
> techniques quite often.

I'll have to go grab a book I guess.  Yippee!  Is
there free software that we can use that works well
(I've tried Argo, and wasn't very impressed)?

> "most any way we deem appropriate", eh?  That might
> come back to haunt
> you on launch day, when someone has to buy the first
> (virtual) round ;)

I'll send ya'll a six-pack if you promise to load up
prior to chatting :-)

> Seriously, though, I've added you to the Savannah
> project.  Once again,
> welcome to the team - nice to have you on board =)

Thanks, I appreciate it!

-Mike