ampu-dev

[Ampu-dev] Use cases from IRC log

From: alfred . differ
Subject: [Ampu-dev] Use cases from IRC log
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:59:07 -0500

With a quick scan, I've found at least 13 Use Cases with at least a summary
description.  I'm looking to collect more even if there is a risk that they
are duplicates, subsets, or whatever.  I can clean them up later.

Here is what I've found.  Please add more as you think of them.

01? Create An Initiative
02? Suggest a Solution
03? Debate a Solution
04? Pick a Jury
05? Summon Jury Members
06? Amend a Solution
07? Request More Information
08? Vote on Proposed Solutions
09? Decide Vote
10? Report Vote
11? Create Taskforce
12? Summon Task Assignee
13? Report on Task

I'm certain there are a bunch more in order to handle security, validation,
cross-referencing and so on.
Think about something AMPU is supposed to do for someone and jot down a verb
phrase for it.  We can go from there.