ampu-dev

[Ampu-dev] Minor site updates, more to come

From: Lee Braiden
Subject: [Ampu-dev] Minor site updates, more to come
Date: 03 Mar 2002 21:43:56 +0000

Hi guys,

I had intended to write a fair portion of the architecture docs today,
but decided to spend a little time tidying things up first.

The whole site is now XHTML compliant, down to alt tags for images,
etc.  There is also an htmltidy config file, which we can use to
standardise the site's XHTML formatting.  This file isn't up anywhere
yet, but it'll most likely bin in the site's "/_resources/" directory.

Hopefully, I'll find some time to do the architecture docs tomorrow
(Monday).

--
Lee Braiden,
AMPU Team