ampu-dev

[Ampu-dev] New site launched

From: Lee Braiden
Subject: [Ampu-dev] New site launched
Date: 26 Feb 2002 16:52:34 +0000

Hi guys,

Just put the new site up.  Contact details are included, as are all the
docs.

The primary goal here was to have all of the project docs directly
available from the website's CVS.  That way, we can all work on the
specs etc, without going back and forth for confirmation at every turn.
So, feel free to jump in and update the site if you have any ideas =)

Oh, and.. sorry, but the site is frame-based.  Frames bug me a lot, but
I figured it would be better to have all the docs as independant HTML
files.  That way, we can generate docs from programs, and put them on
the site without modification.

It does let us throw the savannah site inside our own, too, which works
great for the most part, as long as you don't select Savannah's project
homepage link =)

One thing which may not be obvious, is that any "source files" (dia
files, gimp XCFs, etc) are in "_resources" subdirectories.

The whole thing's still quite rough, but I don't have a lot of time just
now (shouldn't even be doing this at the moment =)   But, as always,
feel free to comment, or just jump into CVS and make modifications, if
you like :^)

Oh, and... there's wallpaper! =)  But it sucks, the scantily-clad woman
on my desktop is much better ;^)

--
Lee Braiden,
AMPU Team