ampu-dev

[Ampu-dev] Development Team Authentication

From: Lee Braiden
Subject: [Ampu-dev] Development Team Authentication
Date: 24 Feb 2002 21:55:15 +0000

Hi guys,

I've been thinking.. we should probably start using gpg -- for
authentication of any releases, if nothing else.

It seems sensible, then, to put a list of the dev team's public keys on
the site while it's being developed..  I've just generated a keypair for
this email address, and you'll notice that this message is signed, as
future emails from me will be.

You can find my public key at:

http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/ampu/contact/lee_braiden.asc

This address is in the format the new site will use, so nothing will
change later.  If you happen to have public keys now, or feel like
generating one, then send it to me in ASCII form, and we can put them
all up there.

--
Lee Braiden,
Development Team,