ampu-dev

Re: [Ampu-dev] Unimportant superficial stuff =)

From: alfred . differ
Subject: Re: [Ampu-dev] Unimportant superficial stuff =)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 23:25:09 -0500

How about a semi-circular table with a slotted globe in the middle.
A few chairs around the perimeter and the viewer faces the whole arragement
like they would in a hearing room.
The AMPU name goes on the globe.

My experience with logos suggests they come in two flavors.  One if the
nice one that appears on web pages.  It can have shadow drops, fine detail,
and color.  The second is a stylized version of the first that basically
outlines major features of the nice one and sticks strictly to black and
white.  The second one is useful for small images and letterheads.

Anything would be good for now, though.  Logos help give a team a sense of
identity, so they are a good idea.  If we succeed, someone will probably
come along with a good offer and we will all want to jump on it.

I do like how the project name isn't tied to any one particular technology,
language, or voting system.  I was scannig around for other projects
persuing similar goals yesterday and it seems there are a lot of them that
got started and went nowhere or kept a very limited focus.  It would appear
we have plenty of hurdles in front of us that most never get past.

-al