alsa-xmms-user

Re: [Alsa-xmms-user] Memory leak? still?

From: Ville Syrjälä
Subject: Re: [Alsa-xmms-user] Memory leak? still?
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:04:10 +0300

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 03:27:11AM -0400, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> Im using the latest version of alsa-xmms with alsa0.9-beta12 and an
interwave card and xmms is still leaking memory (CPU and memory are slowly
increasing).

I think the memory leak is in xmms not the plugin. I've seen xmms use
ridiculous amounts of memory on my system while using kernel mode OSS
emulation. I haven't seen the CPU usage increase you mention.

> The visualisation is not working either.

Works just fine for me.

I'm running alsa from cvs (pulled yesterday) and I have and interwave card
(GUS PnP).

--
Ville Syrjälä
address@hidden