alcovebook-dev

[AlcoveBook-dev] Special Announcement

From: The Grand Pooh-Bah Of Humour
Subject: [AlcoveBook-dev] Special Announcement
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 09:11:10 -0400

As a subcriber to Pooh-Bah's Adult Humour Ezine you will occasionally receive
special announcement advertising.  These advertisements are carefully screened.
 YOUR email address has NOT been given to anyone...this advertisement has been
sent as regular list mail.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT AD BELOW:

Classified Advertising on the Internet Works

Plain and simple fact; Ezine Advertising Works.

Ezines are rapidly becoming the most popular and powerful
Internet marketing tool. If you haven't tried ezine advertising
you may be shocked at how effective it can be. Ezines are the
targeted, low-cost, and quick solution to your online marketing
needs.

INTRODUCING THE DOT COM AD CO-OP

The Dot Com Ad Co-op brings Advertisers and Publishers together.
Publishers don't have to search for advertisers and
ADVERTISERS don't have to seek out publications.
We do the work so you don't have to!!

http://www.dotcomadco-op.com

Because the Dot Com Ad Co-op has so many publications waiting
to publish your message, we can do it for a lot less than you could
advertise in the same publications, individually.
Get your message out to 100's of 1,000's of readers.

Right NOW, during our INTRODUCTORY OFFER, you can
reach 103,726 readers for just $5.00!!

That's right, just $5.00!!

You aren't going to tell me you can't afford that little bit are you?

Or how about sending your message to 239,849 readers for an
UNBELIEVABLE low price of ONLY $13.00

You can start your own quality, cost effective and high profile
ezine advertising campaign immediately.

http://www.dotcomadco-op.com

Whether, you want Classified, Top Sponsor, or Solo Advertising,
we have the right package for you.

Inexpensive, uncomplicated marketing solutions at your fingertips.

You are just a single click away from starting your marketing
campaign today, so don't delay:

http://www.dotcomadco-op.com

Thank you for your time.

Paul Croft
Publisher Pooh-Bah's Adult Humour Ezine.

If you wish to update your email or be removed from this list,
follow the link below:
http://rr-email.com/cgi-bin/re.cgi?e=3913_mail_331

Or <a href=" http://rr-email.com/cgi-bin/re.cgi?e=3913_mail_331 ">Click Here</a>