aeskulap-users

[Aeskulap-users] the Aeskulap program shows poor quality images

From: Nestor Nunez
Subject: [Aeskulap-users] the Aeskulap program shows poor quality images
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 22:00:02 +0200

Platform: Ubuntu Maverick, Gnome desktop

I installed the Aeskulap program easily, it runs well.
It loads all the dicom images, but they do not have details. Just the air in black and everything else in white. No gray shades whatsoever.

I installed Dicomworks (for windows) in my Ubuntu pc and run it with wine.

 it works nicely, perfect.

I would like to try Aeskulap, because it is for linux. Any help?

Nestor