aeskulap-users

[Aeskulap-users] opening series of DICOM images

From: David Fourer
Subject: [Aeskulap-users] opening series of DICOM images
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 05:39:25 -0500

I tried out Aeskulap Viewer and it seems to work. After looking at the brief documentation, I have a simple question. An MRI has series se000002 through se000011, with images in000008 through in000225. Each series is about 25 images. By selecting all the files in a series, I was able to open a series, and then another. I got some interactive viewing between series in different planes. Beyond that, I have not figured out how to open more series or select which to view. Can someone describe the proper way to open, select for viewing, or close series? Running Ubuntu 9.10 Thank you.