aeskulap-users

[Aeskulap-users] Cross-compile the sources from Linux for Windows

From: giuseppe massa
Subject: [Aeskulap-users] Cross-compile the sources from Linux for Windows
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 10:55:46 +0100

Hi everybody I'm trying to cross-compile the sources from Linux for Windows. Anyway I get some errors about C compiler, please anybody can help me or build a binary version of aeskulap-0.2.2-beta1
Best regards
Giuseppe

./configure.mingw32
configure: WARNING: If you wanted to set the --build type, don't use --host.
   If a cross compiler is detected then cross compile mode will be used.
checking whether build environment is sane... yes/
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for i586-mingw32msvc-strip... i586-mingw32msvc-strip
checking for i586-mingw32msvc-gcc... i586-mingw32msvc-gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name...