aeskulap-users

[Aeskulap-users] Aeskulap 0.2.2 Beta1

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: [Aeskulap-users] Aeskulap 0.2.2 Beta1
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 22:26:27 +0200

I'm proud to annouce Aeskulap Version 0.2.2 Beta1.

I know it's been a *very* long time since the previous release but i
think it's been worth the waiting.

Highlights of the release:

- Windows port:
By the great effort of Gianlucca Ghelli Aeskulap has been adapted to be
able to compile on Windows.

- DICOMDIR support:
Again Gianlucca Ghelli stepped in and added DICOMDIR functionality to
Aeskulap.

- DICOM compliance:
Mitchell Laks and Pablo Sau kept nailing be about DICOM Query/Retrieve
compliance issues and finally succeeded. Aeskulap should now be fully
DICOM compliant.

- Bug fixes:
The usual stuff. Fixed crashes, oddities and other bugs.

Your tasks for this release:

Please download and test the beast. Please don't hesitate to submit bug
reports. If you like, you're also allowed to send E-Mails complaining
about that crappy piece of software. ;-)

But please, send a response. I'm unable to fix things if people decide
to be quiet and switch to other things.

Now the stuff that matters (a.k.a. Downloads):

Source Tarball:
http://www.bms-austria.com/~pipelka/aeskulap/aeskulap-0.2.2-beta1.tar.gz

Debian Etch / Ubuntu Feisty package:
http://www.bms-austria.com/~pipelka/aeskulap/etch/aeskulap_0.2.2-10beta1_i386.deb

Win32 maintainer build:
This is a ZIP archive that is cross-compiled from Linux for Windows
containing all binaries and image files needed to create a custom
installer package. For your convenience a installer script for the 'Inno
Setup Compiler' is included:
http://www.bms-austria.com/~pipelka/aeskulap/win32/aeskulap-0.2.2-beta1.zip

Win32 maintainer setup:
This is a executable installer package created with the 'Inno Setup
Compiler'. Before installation you *must* install the gtkmm Win32 package.
http://www.bms-austria.com/~pipelka/aeskulap/win32/aeskulap-0.2.2-beta1.zip
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/gtkmm/2.10/gtkmm-win32-runtime-2.10.8-1.exe

This is the end:
Of this announcement. But development continues, ...

Alex