aeskulap-users

Re: [Aeskulap-users] Compiling on FC4 x86_64 (undefined symbol: numberOf

From: Amir Seginer
Subject: Re: [Aeskulap-users] Compiling on FC4 x86_64 (undefined symbol: numberOfDcmStorageSOPClassUIDs)
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 00:33:30 +0200

It works now.

Thanks.

One feature request, now that I can run the program. I saw that measurement tools are planned for the future. I don't know how useful this is to others, but can one include coordinates to track the cursor on the image? I mean reporting the cursor position on the image in RAS coordinate system (not just reative to a specific image).

Alexander Pipelka wrote:
Ok. I think I got it.

Aeskulap got linked with your preinstalled dcmtk version.
I guess this preinstalled version is a static library, right ?

I think i have to modify the name of the packaged dcmtk version to avoid
these linking conflicts.

As a workaround you could remove the currently installed dcmtk version
and *then* build aeskulap again. After that you can install your current
dcmtk version again.

Alex