aeskulap-users

Re: [Aeskulap-users] Bug with Aeskulap

From: GUSTAVO ACOSTA
Subject: Re: [Aeskulap-users] Bug with Aeskulap
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 01:47:17 +0000

IS ANYONE WORKING ON THE DICOM SET TOOLS FOR AESKULAP?
ZOOM IN OUT, LOUPE, CINE MODE, ETC.....?

From: Alexander Pipelka <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, Jacques Beaumont <address@hidden>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 19:14:02 +0100

Hi Jacques,

Seems to me like the libglade version is maybe to old.

It's running fine on my system with:
libglade 2.5.1
libglademm 2.6.2

Unfortunately the libXXXmm packages tend to break things from version to
version.

Alex