aeskulap-users

Re: [Aeskulap-users] Bug with Aeskulap

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [Aeskulap-users] Bug with Aeskulap
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 19:50:08 +0100

Could you please try to run aeskulap within the debugger (gdb) ?

Please do the following:

$ gdb /path_to_your_binary/aeskulap
(gdb) run

Lets the application crash. Then do a "backtrace" inside gdb.

(gdb) backtrace

Please post the output of the backtrace command.

Alex

PS: I'm not very familiar with the Solaris 10 platform. Maybe there is a
different debugger available on Solaris.